You can sign in to Google Drive using the same username and password as your Gmail account.
Signing in to Google Drive on a website or mobile app gives you access to all of your saved files and photos.
If you do not remember your account details, you can use the “Forgot email?” or “forgot password?” options to restore your account.
Google Drive is probably the most popular cloud storage app around. And with 15GB of free storage, it’s not difficult to see why.
Fortunately, it is not difficult to sign in to Google Drive. Google Drive, like other Google services, is linked to your Google Account. That means it uses the same email address, username, and password as your Gmail account, YouTube account, and more.
Here’s how to sign in to Google Drive on both your computer and your phone.
How to sign in to the Google Drive website
All you need is your Google username and password.
1. Then, navigate to the Google Drive website.
2. If you have previously signed in, you may be assigned one of your Google accounts – click the one you want and enter your password to log in. If not, type in your Gmail address, username, or phone number and click Next.
Quick Tip: If you see a list of Google accounts but want a different login, click Use another account.
3. Enter your password and then click Next. When prompted, complete the two-factor verification process.
You will be logged in.
If you do not remember your account details, click Forgot Email? or Forgot your password? You will be able to use your recovery method to get back into the account.
How to sign in to the Google Drive mobile app
You can download the Google Drive app for free from the Apple App Store for iPhone, or the Google Play Android Store.
1. Once downloaded, open the Google Drive app.
2. You will be asked if you want to sign in with one of the Google accounts already stored on your device – press one and sign in when you do.
3. If you do not, press Add Account or Add Another Account.
4. You will be taken to the page where you can log into your account. Enter your Gmail address, username, or phone number and press Next.
5. Enter your password and press Next again. When prompted, complete the two-factor verification process.
You will be logged in to the app.
If you do not remember your account information, press Forgot email? or Forgot your password? to restore your account.